Applications are now being accepted for Board Members for the 2018-2021 term. The deadline is Monday, February 5.
To be considered by the nominating Committee, you must meet the following requirements:
- Current member in good standing.
- Possess a general knowledge of accounting principles and business practices such as finance, management, or marketing.
- Submit a biography that describes your education and professional experience, as well as your reason for interest.
- Include a signed-letter, stating that you are agreeable to nomination and will serve dutifully if elected to office.
- Include your authorization for us to conduct a background and credit check (list your Social Security Number and Share Account Number).
- Mail or hand-deliver your letter of interest no later than Monday, February 5, 2018. After your application has been processed, you may be contacted to arrange for an interview with the Nominating Committee. Please submit your application to: Nominating Committee - Pasadena Service FCU, 670 N. Rosemead Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107
Boards of Directors meet once-a-month for a few hours. In addition, each board member is assigned to 3-4 committees that may meet monthly, as the need arises. All Directors are required to take online courses that deal with credit union issues and policies. The primary role of the Board is to oversee matters pertaining to the planning and implementation of the credit union’s short and long term goals and strategies. Please note that an election will be conducted by ballot only when there is more than one nominee for each position to be filled. Election results will be announced at the Annual Meeting in the Spring of 2018. For information, please call 877-297-4707.