Limited Time Offer for First Time Auto Buyers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No credit history or limited (but good) credit
- No co-signer required
- Vehicle must have less than 85,000 miles
- Auto loan amounts up to $18,000 to qualified borrowers, not all borrowers will qualify
- Terms up to 60 months
- Fixed 8.99% APR after 12 months of perfect payments, you’ll be eligible to request a refinance rate of 7.49% APR
- 10% security deposit required at closing
- GAP and Extended Mechanical Repair Contracts available at “Special First Time Auto Buyers "FTAB” pricing
- Quick and easy pre-approvals so you can shop with confidence
- Runs August 6, 2018 through September 30, 2018.
Public Service Credit Union is offering an affordable auto loan program to help first time auto buyers receive a loan for their first vehicle while helping them to begin building a solid credit history. The program is designed for people with no credit or limited but good credit. The biggest advantage for young borrowers is eliminating the need for a co-signer. Applicants must be employed and meet other underwriting criteria. Overall, the goal of this special program is to help new drivers get on the road on their own while helping them build credit. PSCU membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or is retired in Michigan. For more information on this special program or to join PSCU, please visit www.pscunow.com or call 734-641-8400.