Don't Wait For Pay Day!
Introducing our new member benefit, Early Pay!*
Early Pay allows members to receive their direct deposit up to 2 days in advance! No activation or hidden fees required. Look out for your next payday and tell a friend about this exciting new benefit as a member of PSCU!
*Early Pay is a free service for all Public Service Credit Union members with direct deposit. ACH payroll can be posted up to 3 business days early, but not guaranteed. The payroll sender determines when they send the payroll files, PSCU has no control on how early payroll will come in.
In The Community
Public Service Recognition Week 2022
In honor of Public Service Recognition Week 2022, our staff visited local municipalities and treated coffee and donuts to local public service workers.
Highlighted above is our Oak Park branch manager, Marianne, with the City of Oak Park staff.
- For staff training, the Romulus branch will close at 1pm and all remaining branches/call center will closed at noon Tuesday, June 14th, 2022.
- In observance of Juneteenth, all branches will be closed Monday June 20th, 2022.
- In observance of Independence Day, all branches will be closed Monday, July 4th, 2022.
Updates and Closing
- Courtesy Pay limits have increased! Anyone that has the $500 limit will automatically be at $800.
- The Redford Branch will process its last transaction on June 23, 2022 after which it will be permanently closed.
- Effective June 10, 2022, the Taylor ATM will be closed permanently and no longer in operation.