66th Annual Meeting
Mark your calendars to save the date for the 66th Annual Meeting. Due to COVID-19 this year’s meeting will be held as a virtual meeting. The date is Thursday, September 17th at 6:00 PM. As the date gets closer, we will send out information for you to register. We are sad we can’t see you all in person, but will look forward to seeing you online. We are hopeful that next year we will be back in person.
Lowest Loan Rates
We have your best interest in mind and want to help you meet your financial goals and make your dreams come true. We did just that last month for one member and we know we could help so many more of you. A member reached out to us to refinance a loan he had and we lowered his interest rate by 21%! If we can do that for one member, we know we can do that for so many more. We urge you to contact us and see how we can help you get more for your hard-earned money. Our rates are the lowest around (we will match rates too!). We understand the trades and you can apply online or over the phone – it is Fast and Easy. Take the step today and call!
There are so many new terms that have emerged and we have had to make a lot of changes on how we access everything we need to live since March of 2020. Contactless Banking = mobile and online, social distancing = 6 ft apart, required to wear a mask = protecting others, and so on. Let’s face it there are new rules everyday and a new norm. Here is how you can navigate your finances with the lobby closed;
- Download the IBEW and United Workers mobile app (for Apple & Android)
- Get on your desktop and login to It’sMe24/7 Online Banking
- If you are a new user you can set up your login for either without calling the credit union, you can even rest your password on your own – it is that easy!
- Apply for a loan or VISA credit card online
- Once you are in sign up for e-Statements, this will save you $2 a month and it gives you piece of mind that your statement isn’t sitting in your mail box while you are at work.
- Sign up for e-Alerts and e-Notices – let’s save a tree and you will get notified a lot quicker. This helps you stay up-to-date on your finance and could save you time and money.
- Once you are logged in and set up explore around there is so much you can do;
- Deposit a check with Mobile Deposit
- Account to Account transfers (one financial institution to another)
- Manage your debit or VISA credit cards with alerts you set up
- The list goes on and on…..and remember if you need assistance we are always a phone call away to help.
September 7 Labor Day
October 12 Columbus Day