IBEW & UNITED WORKERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
By: Barbara Mathey, President/CEO
Change can be a good thing, especially if it results in more convenience, ease of use, and expanded rewards! As of May 17, 2022, the Credit Union began migrating its VISA program and in the process, we are enhancing our VISA loyalty rewards program. At the conclusion of the migration, every Credit Union VISA cardholder will be able to access their reward point balance that has been transferred in full from our previous program. Each member will need to re-register for the new site to keep member information and security up to date.
The new program will offer an extensive selection of redemption options, including:
- Quality merchandise from many well-known brands with shipping options that include one- or two-day delivery time.
- Travel bookings including flights, car rentals, hotels, cruises, excursions, and more.
- Gift cards from many of your favorite retailers for everyday purchases or special events.
- Redemptions for tickets to theater, concerts, and sporting events.
- Donations of points to one or more of many non-profit organizations.
- Redemptions of points for instant discounts on fuel at various stations right at the gas pump.
- Redemptions of points to pay for qualifying online purchases at millions of global merchants.
- You can use eligible points to pay for qualifying online purchases at Walgreens, CVS, and Dollar General.
- Usage of points to purchase actual shares of stock in publicly traded companies.
To redeem their points in the new program, members will log into www.scorecardrewards.com. On this site, members will be able to view their real-time point balance, search available awards, and redeem and track award orders. The website is mobile responsive from any device including smartphones and tablets.
For those of you who already have a Credit Union VISA, you can use the system as soon as the migration is complete. If you do not have an IBEW & United Workers Federal Credit Union VISA, call the office or apply online. The process is easy and if qualified you can start earning reward points with your first purchases.